• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Super Tactical Police

I get a uniform allowance each year but our uniforms are cheap and crappy which is why I got the 5.11 pants. I can deal with cheap shirts but I don't skimp on pants if I can avoid it. The 5.11s I wear hold up great. The officer that tore his pants was wearing the dressy pants.

I dated a girl who's dad is kind of a big shot in the Anti gang task force and that guy was one intimidating mother ****er. I pulled up to his house the first time before I knew who he was in a black sports car waiting on the girl to come outside and he just came outside, sat on the porch, and initiated uninterrupted eye contact until I came out and introduced myself. I wasn't even dating the girl yet and I felt like I had to explain that I wasn't going to mess with his daughter.

The world is a lot different now guys.....like it or not.....it just is what it is. I was on a specialized drug and gang task force and khaki or od green 5.11 tactical pants, a thigh rig, black polo shirt and MOLLE vest were our uniform....I'm must say it was very functional and practical especially when chasing or wrestling with perps. As for why uniform patrol officers are rockin the "full battle rattle" I have no idea unless they are on an over time shift.

Which looks more intimidating? (And this is just adding a "tacticool vest")

they say the outer vests are much more cooler and comfortable, plus less aggravating. As far as polos and khakis go, I know of a lot of agencies that go to that in the summer and wear their regular uniform in the winter.

Back
Top Bottom