• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Survival Training

I also talked to a guy in Dahlonega that is a professional trainer for foraging Wild Edible plants. He was recommended by Green Deane down in FL. Maybe one weekend we can hire this guy to do a half day or full day training in wild edible plants. Could come in handy. You never know. So you know, I'm pretty sure you can camp anywhere on Blue Ridge and Coopers Creek WMAs also.

That would be a great place as well. Rock Creek is beautiful.
I will check on that. I know they have alot of campsites (primitive) along Rock Creek Road
that are really remote. I have camped along there several times. Not really campsites
like in a campground so they would work well too.

Greetings from South of da' Border! Like the idea of a session on wild edibles as well. Lots of places to do the overnight. The more primitive the site the better. I will be there provided I don't have to work. I am up for a meet and greet on Sept 25 per jloneill's suggestion.

The training on the Wild Edible plants is a good idea.

I agree John. In a woodland environment which is what we have in the east. It's easy to survive if you know what to look for. A class like this would go a long ways in improving a person's chance of survival in a SHTF scenario. If we get a large enough group and everyone chips in, the cost per person should be low. It would be worth it if some day it saves your life and the life of your family.

I agree John. In a woodland environment which is what we have in the east. It's easy to survive if you know what to look for. A class like this would go a long ways in improving a person's chance of survival in a SHTF scenario. If we get a large enough group and everyone chips in, the cost per person should be low. It would be worth it if some day it saves your life and the life of your family.

How much is his rate?

Back
Top Bottom