• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Taxpayer-funded gun control?? lobyists on city payrolls ?

If he got his wishes, we would no longer be able to buy primers, semi-auto pistols or rifles, powder without taggants (which may not be technically possible to make,) hollowpoints, or any gun without a cumbersome training class

Would a training class really be all that cumbersome? I, for one, think it should be a requirement for all first time gun buyers. Have you ever been to a public range? There's too many people walking around with guns that don't know the first thing about gun safety.

Would a training class really be all that cumbersome? I, for one, think it should be a requirement for all first time gun buyers. Have you ever been to a public range? There's too many people walking around with guns that don't know the first thing about gun safety.
thats fascism

i dont need permission or a government safety class to decide if i can carry a gun, thats my choice

i encourage training, but making people take training and making people pay for it is a breach of the constitution.

thats fascism

i dont need permission or a government safety class to decide if i can carry a gun, thats my choice

i encourage training, but making people take training and making people pay for it is a breach of the constitution.

Plenty of states already require it to get your license to carry so what's the difference? Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure they are NRA classes and not gov't classes too.

I really don't see what the big deal is. If someone can't spell out the 4 rules of firearm safety then they don't deserve a firearm IMO.

Plenty of states already require it to get your license to carry so what's the difference? Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure they are NRA classes and not gov't classes too.

I really don't see what the big deal is. If someone can't spell out the 4 rules of firearm safety then they don't deserve a firearm IMO.
to hell with that, i shouldnt need a carry permit either to exercise my 2nd amendment rights. and your telling me the government wont somehow weasel its way into the training, to try and promote their agenda? your naive to think that. and while im all for gun safety and people knowing how to properly use them, im all for NOT FORCING people to do things.

to hell with that, i shouldnt need a carry permit either to exercise my 2nd amendment rights. and your telling me the government wont somehow weasel its way into the training, to try and promote their agenda? your naive to think that. and while im all for gun safety and people knowing how to properly use them, im all for NOT FORCING people to do things.

The government hasn't weaseled its way into the NRA safety courses that other states require yet, so that fear is a little exaggerated. And if you're all about not forcing people to do things, why would you want to force your fellow man to sacrifice his safety by allowing people to tote guns around when they haven't the slightest clue how to be safe with them? The door swings both ways you know.

The government hasn't weaseled its way into the NRA safety courses that other states require yet, so that fear is a little exaggerated. And if you're all about not forcing people to do things, why would you want to force your fellow man to sacrifice his safety by allowing people to tote guns around when they haven't the slightest clue how to be safe with them? The door swings both ways you know.

thats retarded, because that argument could be made from someone about carrying guns at all. i could also say people shouldnt own big dogs because of the off chance they could hurt someone. or old people shouldnt be allowed to drive. or maybe ill need to wear a helmet when outside of my house to shield myself from falling debris

what is this nanny state mentality? even with training accidents happen all the time. if you want to be protected from stupid people, dont go outside. just keep your ideas away from my rights, and my concerns are not exaggerated. dont give them an inch, the idea is to errode our rights, not take them away at once. anytime someone has ever told me its "for my own good" i usually think "ya right buddy"

every cop who has given me a ticket (two, both for horrible reasons) always tells me its for my safety...........sure it is

Back
Top Bottom