• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The "Concealed Carry" Challenge...

Callout accepted. Let's meet me at the Jasper Walmart tomorrow or Friday. Should be about halfway.

no... absolutely not... not until saturday!!!! please do it saturday, I will be the film crew!! I was going to be in jasper anyways saturday to go shoot.

lol... you both can meet the infamous dunkel at the same time... unless he poons out on the shooting adventure

edit to add: so saturday june 4 or sunday june 5??? I can make myself available

no... absolutely not... not until saturday!!!! please do it saturday, I will be the film crew!! I was going to be in jasper anyways saturday to go shoot.

lol... you both can meet the infamous dunkel at the same time... unless he poons out on the shooting adventure

No offense....but this is why we are doing it in PMs :) Maybe we can do lunch afterward if yall wanna meet up down here in Roswell.

No offense....but this is why we are doing it in PMs :) Maybe we can do lunch afterward if yall wanna meet up down here in Roswell.

Man, you are making this difficult by attempting to create an outlet. It's typical. Callout someone, then when they accept, make it difficult and contingent.

(per your PM) Johnsons Ferry and Shallowford for heavens sake? Thats 20 minutes for you and an hour and a half for me. Is there any reason you won't be reasonable and meet me halfway? I mean, I am 100% in, but for heavens sake, let's be reasonable.

Last edited:
Man, you are making this difficult by attempting to create an outlet. It's typical. Callout someone, then when they accept, make it difficult and contingent.

(per your PM) Johnsons Ferry and Shallowford for heavens sake? Thats 20 minutes for you and an hour and a half for me. Is there any reason you won't be reasonable and meet me halfway? I mean, I am 100% in, but for heavens sake, let's be reasonable.

Sorry man, I actually never accepted your challenge, did you forget? You want in on MY challenge, you come to me. Otherwise I guess John and I will do our thing and you can do whatever you would like.

So yeah, thanks for posting up the meeting place for everyone to see also, 'preciate it.

Well folks, all I am getting now from Jsquared is "If you want to answer my callout, you come to me". Seems a bit cowardly and backpedalish.

Since we both answered each others callout, is it not fair to meet halfway since Walmarts are everywhere?

Back
Top Bottom