The insertion bill has been Signed (Martial law is coming)

Y'all need to stop with these posts. Please. I'm a Trump supporter and I'm angry (and sad) that the election was stolen, you'll never convince me that it wasn't. But all these alarmist, hopeful, crazy Kraken posts are not helping. Some people will read these and believe it's going to happen and might do something foolish. Everybody needs to calm down.
palmettomoon palmettomoon the calm, collected peacekeeper. What planet are we on? You’re getting old :boink:

For the record I am in the same boat of everyone calm down.

5BFA1940-8533-48F2-B09D-C53C58726693.jpeg

Y'all need to stop with these posts. Please. I'm a Trump supporter and I'm angry (and sad) that the election was stolen, you'll never convince me that it wasn't. But all these alarmist, hopeful, crazy Kraken posts are not helping. Some people will read these and believe it's going to happen and might do something foolish. Everybody needs to calm down.

I'm calm... but not surrender my rights and get on a train calm...
stay calm.jpg

I agree, I have heard that the INSERTION Bill has been signed for several days now. Why not wait to announce said INSERTION until we know for sure and has been announced?

I am as pro President Trump as anyone and as far as the election, if you can't see it was stolen, then you are a complete dumb ass.

To be clear, there's nothing yet to confirm that was signed. The rumor flying around was that the night before last Trump signed it. On a possibly related note, I saw a video of a military convoy at a truck stop in Texas which was fully armed (soldiers with rifles, vehicles mounted with machine guns) which from what I hear is not normal for a non-military-base setting.
Yeah - you ever been to Tejas?
That was a Hog hunting party :triumphant: ... in full camo.
I sure miss it, but damn - the weather sucked!

I agree, I have heard that the INSERTION Bill has been signed for several days now. Why not wait to announce said INSERTION until we know for sure and has been announced?

I am as pro President Trump as anyone and as far as the election, if you can't see it was stolen, then you are a complete dumb ass.
I'm certain there's going to be an insertion alright. And his name might be Bill, but more likely Joe.

Back
Top Bottom