• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The insertion bill has been Signed (Martial law is coming)

Y'all need to stop with these posts. Please. I'm a Trump supporter and I'm angry (and sad) that the election was stolen, you'll never convince me that it wasn't. But all these alarmist, hopeful, crazy Kraken posts are not helping. Some people will read these and believe it's going to happen and might do something foolish. Everybody needs to calm down.
I don't want these posts to stop and I hope this timeline is never erased from ODT. It helps to decide who not to deal with going forward.

Thank you. I wish your comment could be stickied. It's getting ridiculous at this point. It ALMOST makes me glad that Parlor got taken down, since half of this shyte originates there.
It's gotten past the point of me thinking that Biden/Harris and the DNC have teams of creative writers coming up with all this shyte and posting it everywhere they think it might stick, just to stir up the Hottentots.

Y'all need to stop with these posts. Please. I'm a Trump supporter and I'm angry (and sad) that the election was stolen, you'll never convince me that it wasn't. But all these alarmist, hopeful, crazy Kraken posts are not helping. Some people will read these and believe it's going to happen and might do something foolish. Everybody needs to calm down.

Exactly! Take a deep breath, calm the @#$ down.

shaking head NO.gif

Back
Top Bottom