• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Them NAA minis!

Get one with both cylinders! Only about 40.00 more and almost all models are offered with both.
I called the factory and asked about a .22 LR cylinder for the Pug I have on order. I would have to send the gun to the factory for fitting; and pay $85 for a matching Wasp style engraved cylinder. She said the turnaround time would be one week. She implied that a standard non-engraved cylinder would cost less. She didn't quote a price for the standard cylinder; and I wasn't interested enough to ask.

I called the factory and asked about a .22 LR cylinder for the Pug I have on order. I would have to send the gun to the factory for fitting; and pay $85 for a matching Wasp style engraved cylinder. She said the turnaround time would be one week. She implied that a standard non-engraved cylinder would cost less. She didn't quote a price for the standard cylinder; and I wasn't interested enough to ask.
That's not bad at all imo. Are you having them spin you an LR up?

If I found that I would buy that myself them PM you bragging :bounce:

Sorry ac but im pretty much sure I would do this to :pop2:

Hey guys, look what Cherokee gun had waiting for me this morning...
:boink:

IMG_1612.JPG
IMG_1614.JPG

That's not bad at all imo. Are you having them spin you an LR up?
Not yet....I will most likely go that route in the future.
Oh, got an update on my tracking number for the Pug. Looks like it will be today instead of Monday. FEDEX says it is on the truck...out for delivery by 4:30 PM today. I hope they run a little early. My delivery FFL location closes at 4 PM on Saturdays.

Back
Top Bottom