• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Them NAA minis!

I'm hi jacking my own thread, which is like hi-jacking your own plane, which still can be a crime.....I think? I digress, just had to brag.

Was working at LGS today open to close and found this in the back of the safe covered in some dust lost and forgotten. Instantly put on lay-a-way and pretty sure I'm now indebted to my employer for 450.00 at this point haha. I won't sell any NAAs to pay it off sooner....but some .38s or some .380s might be appearing for sail soon! :fish2:

Ok ok :focus:

IMG_7182.JPG
IMG_7183.JPG
IMG_7184.JPG
IMG_7185.JPG
IMG_7187.JPG

The complete opposite of a NAA mini

I'm hi jacking my own thread, which is like hi-jacking your own plane, which still can be a crime.....I think? I digress, just had to brag.

Was working at LGS today open to close and found this in the back of the safe covered in some dust lost and forgotten. Instantly put on lay-a-way and pretty sure I'm now indebted to my employer for 450.00 at this point haha. I won't sell any NAAs to pay it off sooner....but some .38s or some .380s might be appearing for sail soon! :fish2:

Ok ok :focus:

View attachment 1362355 View attachment 1362356 View attachment 1362357 View attachment 1362358 View attachment 1362359

The complete opposite of a NAA mini

That's cool. My guess is that most of your paycheck is "applied" to pending purchases. At least mine would be.

I have some connections at Governor's Gun Club and have thought about working on weekends.....just for gun purchases.

Back
Top Bottom