• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Them NAA minis!

I'm hi jacking my own thread, which is like hi-jacking your own plane, which still can be a crime.....I think? I digress, just had to brag.

Was working at LGS today open to close and found this in the back of the safe covered in some dust lost and forgotten. Instantly put on lay-a-way and pretty sure I'm now indebted to my employer for 450.00 at this point haha. I won't sell any NAAs to pay it off sooner....but some .38s or some .380s might be appearing for sail soon! :fish2:

Ok ok :focus:

View attachment 1362355 View attachment 1362356 View attachment 1362357 View attachment 1362358 View attachment 1362359

The complete opposite of a NAA mini
That's some long ass ugly right there LOL

That's cool. My guess is that most of your paycheck is "applied" to pending purchases. At least mine would be.

I have some connections at Governor's Gun Club and have thought about working on weekends.....just for gun purchases.
That's exactly it. I make say, less than 400 a month there. Work a weekend and maybe a fill in evening for a friend once a week. Literally could have worked for store credit and come out tax free but I opted for the check and get taxed but literally put all of it back into the store lol. Best. Employee. Ever. Also I've never bought a gun at cost since I've worked there, I've reserved that for a rare occasion and not to be abused. I do shoot ammo for cheap and get to run the rental autos and fun stuff like that and see a lot of customer weapons. So I figured I've always wanted the true BFG and threw a Benjamin on it for laway. Get paid next Friday from the store about 140.00 will kick that all the way towards it, and I won't tell y'all what I paid BUT do da math I'll owe 285ish and will knock that out with real people money lol. Can't wait!

New member of the family. It's a triplicate but for $140 I couldn't pass it up.
IMG_20171023_205609.jpg
IMG_20171023_205800.jpg

For those who don't have one yet. The Widow series of NAAis outstanding. I imagine the mini-master is much the same? For you guys who have them how accurate is the mini master? The widow is like holding a self defense pistol it feels good!

Back
Top Bottom