• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Them NAA minis!

Bug out version 2.0
I purchased a couple of Plano cases off of Amazon to store my other NAAs. Convenient way not to lose anything in the safe.
20171123_120455.jpg

Almost all of the NAA special editions have been less than 500.00 when they've dropped and that's the expensive ones with cases or poker chip combos (gamblers etc) the black jacks were like 220.00 or something now they're 1300.00
A ranger 1 was 500ish now it's 3,500.00
I will definitely not wait when the special editions drop. I missed the version with the Columbia river knife combo. At the time it didn’t appeal to me, but now I want one.

I will definitely not wait when the special editions drop. I missed the version with the Columbia river combo. At the time it didn’t appeal to me, but now I want one.
You can get a TALO tucker? The one with the knife combo and WMR still for MSRP that's another limited run that's available that and the Bugout. Jump on those, then post Christmas after EarlyBird special orders are filled the Ranger 2 top break in .22lr and .22WMR with 3 different length barrels will hit MSRP under 500.00

(Word from NAA to me from the horses mouth is the Ranger 2 will be a part of their permanent line up but I wanna own a low SN and don't trust that. Company goes under boom 3000.00 Ranger 2 lol plus they're BA.

IMG_7764.JPG
IMG_7765.JPG
IMG_7766.JPG

Back
Top Bottom