• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Them NAA minis!

I got pimped by JD also. Hey all I have a .22mag pocket clip variation and love it. Great deep cover.
That's where a lot of us started! Great bug!!......then it got bad fast......and it hasn't slowed down.....and the Ranger 2...

IMG_6720.JPG
IMG_6915.JPG
IMG_7122.JPG

Gadgetsrfun Gadgetsrfun if you EVER see any of the special special ones text me immediately lol. I'll sell all kinds of ****. Those gamblers, K&Q of Hearts, BlackJack 1&2s, man....I'll never miss a limited run again I promise you that. Buy your Talo BUGOUT while you can, 5000 limited run, they will increase in value, don't rip your grips lol they are the MOST valuable on there :frusty:

while I couldn’t spend $1400 on it, this is what I hope Santa will bring.

1189360_02_naa_talo_spider_rare__640.jpg
AWESOME! I've seen a few floating around, prices are increasing fast on those badboys. Saw a few on GB too I was drooling over. I hope you've been good this year!!! That'd be awesome to have in the ODT circle. Box and all!

AWESOME! I've seen a few floating around, prices are increasing fast on those badboys. Saw a few on GB too I was drooling over. I hope you've been good this year!!! That'd be awesome to have in the ODT circle. Box and all!
Alas, not that good.

Do you have any idea of the price when they originally came out?

Alas, not that good.

Do you have any idea of the price when they originally came out?
Almost all of the NAA special editions have been less than 500.00 when they've dropped and that's the expensive ones with cases or poker chip combos (gamblers etc) the black jacks were like 220.00 or something now they're 1300.00
A ranger 1 was 500ish now it's 3,500.00

Back
Top Bottom