• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Turned away from polling location, told I could not vote there, to go to another address, as were people in line in front of me.

KDM2

Eagle Icon
Frontiersman
32   0
Reaction score
Saying this before the results of the election come out, so here I said it.

So at location X in north Atlanta, where I voted in the last election no issue, having secured some time off work to vote, Vote worker at the entrance desk told me I was at the incorrect location and needed to hit location Y. Denied the ability to vote.

At location Y, noticed that I was not the only person with that problem, people ahead of line with me at location X were in location Y.

Wonder how many votes were lost due to time constraints/work/school/family obligations.

I secured the entire afternoon off work, assuming foul play, but this is something interesting.

Why are you hiding the polling locations?

Oh, and in Johns Creek a poll worker and her son got fired before the polls opened this morning. Seems she claimed she was in DC on the 6th on her FB page. Media is labeling her a terrorist.

Why are you hiding the polling locations?

Oh, and in Johns Creek a poll worker and her son got fired before the polls opened this morning. Seems she claimed she was in DC on the 6th on her FB page. Media is labeling her a terrorist.

On the off chance foul play is at hand I'm just proceeding with basics.

Had you checked your Georgia MyVoter page to confirm your polling place? Actual address is : https://mvp.sos.ga.gov/s/

After 2020, part of the much ado of 'securing the elections' involved realigning some polling places, and a predicted effect of the law that was passed (SB 202) was that some people would have their polling place changed and not know it.

Not sure if that applies to your situation, but I suspect it happened to plenty of folks today.

Pmags $100

97239C02-F659-4CA7-A15B-3B79AED89F76.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom