• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ummm.... excessive force? That escalated quickly.

Cop is a major dick. The rider needs to watch his mirrors more. If it wasn't for the lights on the car, I probably would have fled as soon as the guy got out of the car, you are very vulnerable sitting on a bike, best defense is to GTFO.

He was doing 100 MPH according to the officer so yeah. I'm on the cops side.

Pulling the gun was a bit over the top though. Kinda assholish to say the least.

I don't think given the situation as I saw it, was justification for his duty weapon out. I would have called for a uniformed officer with a patrol car. Yes the biker broke the law speeding and should be cited. But I don't think at that time the weapon was warranted. But I did not witness the whole situation go down.

The guy posts at the end of the video that he was NOT given a ticket. If he was driving 100 mph and driving recklessly, why was he not given a ticket ??

123456.jpg

Wow, the cops finger wasn't on the trigger at least but that was completely uncalled for.
I'm pretty damned certain I saw his finger on the trigger at least for a moment. If he was running his lights the cyclist should have been more aware of the situation. Still not cool to point a gun when no overt threat has been identified. I'd be pissed that he didn't identify himself AND that he was pointing the gun. If the cyclist had managed to draw and fire, I'd give him a pass.

I would have major issues if I was put in that situation. It could have gone bad in a lot of ways. The cop needs to be careful who he pulls a gun on
out of uniform and with no ID out. A little excessive to me for someone speeding.

Back
Top Bottom