• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Upgrades for a suppressed 10/22: $100 or less

Do you have one of the polymer bolt buffers yet?

One of the upgraded triggers would probably get my vote if you don't want to do your own trigger job.

get a bx trigger and the poly bolt. Thats all i have done to my integral. My wife calls it the giggle gun cause you just cant help but giggle like a little girl when you shoot it for the first time
20160616_094418-jpg.806156

You might want to check out the different rate bolt springs at Kidd or JWH. These go on the charging handle rod and help the bolt cycle better with quiet or suppressor type ammo.

The bolt release where you just dremel out the one piece, very helpful for times when you go from having the bolt locked back to just pulling the bolt back and releasing to charge it.

http://www.tufferbuffer.com I use the tuffer buffers. (Same as from brownels link above except but this link is direct/cheaper)

That said, not much else to quiet it down other than polish the surfaces that the bolt rides on and use subsonic ammo.

I researched a device that holds the action closed while shooting but the reviews deemed it fairly ineffective at sound reduction and removed the semi auto function. YMMV but not worth it to me.

Back
Top Bottom