Want a Gun-Free Zone? Tennessee Says That’s on You: LITERALLY

Honest question... Where does the law dictate what the property owner can or can't do on their property? I agree with your opinion, but from what I understand, this law does nothing of the sort.

If you want to prevent people from being able to defend themselves, that is certainly your choice on private property. However, when the eutopia crumbles away and people are hurt because of it, you should accept the responsibility of your actions.

When you open your property to public access, there are laws that you must abide.

Well at least in georgianyou can still carry in a place that says no guns allowed. As it is not a violation of law, all they can do is ask you to leave. But, they have to see you carrying first. While we can spot others who carry the average person has no clue what to look for.

Well at least in georgianyou can still carry in a place that says no guns allowed. As it is not a violation of law, all they can do is ask you to leave. But, they have to see you carrying first. While we can spot others who carry the average person has no clue what to look for.

"Sir what is that under your shirt".

"That's my Pb pump".

Wut?

It's like an insulin pump, it instantaneously delivers required medicine when I need it to.

Oh?

At feet per second and in grains...

And in Merica! we can sue for anything. We need to support the majority of the world's lawyers living here.

But, if our legislative body passes a bill that becomes law, it is law until deemed unconstitutional or overturned/ruled.

"Stand Your Ground" laws or castle laws outside the home protect individuals who are legally where they are and did not instigate the altercation, who can if deemed lawful, use force up to and including lethal force to prevent a forcible felony if they think they or another's life is in danger.

The attacker's family can lawyer up and sue. Once in court the judge, familiar with the law and circumstances should throw it out if the elements exist that qualify for said protection.

Colorado's liberal courts just ruled against the victims of the theater shooting. I don't know the particulars. I do know there was conflict where local carry law was allowed to override state carry law. This allowed a public business to post a sign that carried the weight of law.

If TN passes this bill and it looks good. Then in a similar event, the out come of the court's ruling should be very different as it should. At least for those who had a valid permit but disarmed due to the "law".

It would set a needed precedent of responsibility of action.

It's too bad we can only hold our elected leaders to the same accountability via the vote or recall election.

That is one issue Bernie had right. You should not be able to sue a fun manufacture for making a product that works as designed. Now if a gun goes off the the trigger wasn't pulled and killed someone that is a different story. I wish Bernie would have explained it better in his debates. If a crazy guy uses a dewalt hammer to kill someone can the surviving family then sue dewalt. Allowing gun manufactures to get sued because of the actions of a douche bag sets a very dangerous precedent. As Bernie correctly said it would end gun manufacturing in the U.S. which supply a bunch of fun good paying jobs. If a product works as designed the manufacturer should never be held liable for the actions of crazy people. I get a little sad when I think about where our country is headed. You have to hold people accountable for their actions and not companies that make good products. Out of 16 people trump was the guy who won. I personally think he is a Clinton plant, and he keeps saying really dumb stuff to try and make sure Hillary gets elected. They have been friends for a really long time.

That is one issue Bernie had right. You should not be able to sue a fun manufacture for making a product that works as designed. Now if a gun goes off the the trigger wasn't pulled and killed someone that is a different story. I wish Bernie would have explained it better in his debates. If a crazy guy uses a dewalt hammer to kill someone can the surviving family then sue dewalt. Allowing gun manufactures to get sued because of the actions of a douche bag sets a very dangerous precedent. As Bernie correctly said it would end gun manufacturing in the U.S. which supply a bunch of fun good paying jobs. If a product works as designed the manufacturer should never be held liable for the actions of crazy people. I get a little sad when I think about where our country is headed. You have to hold people accountable for their actions and not companies that make good products. Out of 16 people trump was the guy who won. I personally think he is a Clinton plant, and he keeps saying really dumb stuff to try and make sure Hillary gets elected. They have been friends for a really long time.

And any industry where when its legal product is used unlawfully to commit a violent crime.

Those demanding it know exactly what they're doing. Bloomberg supports two groups of higher learning; Public Health and Law schools. He does this as an investment that will pay back dividends.

Back
Top Bottom