• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What an **** up world we live in.....Thoughts on the Forth of July???

Will be moving and mixing and laying out 65 bags of concrete at 80 lbs a bag and putting up a gazebo because my Mom wants a Gazebo. I may not survive the 4th. Love you Mom but you're gonna kill me with your projects.

Did you guys know you can't hire anyone anymore to do this kind of stuff? Most don't return calls or if they do they want 1500 dollars for 4 hours work.

Will be moving and mixing and laying out 65 bags of concrete at 80 lbs a bag and putting up a gazebo because my Mom wants a Gazebo. I may not survive the 4th. Love you Mom but you're gonna kill me with your projects.

Did you guys know you can't hire anyone anymore to do this kind of stuff? Most don't return calls or if they do they want 1500 dollars for 4 hours work.
Where you doing the job? Rent a barrel mixer from HD

The right to protest ---hopefully peacefully--- has kept us from having to fight another Civil War over our disagreements.
“Peace” never gets you no where. That’s what the government wants is for people to do “peaceful” protest. Cause it doesn’t affect them and they just ignore you and KEEP DOING the same stuff they keep doing. It’s until you start doing stuff that affects “THEM”, when they start to listen to you. “The smallest flea can drive the biggest dog crazy”. All it takes is one…

I sit here recovering from my surgery wondering....what the hell our Country has come to..As we approach the celebration of our independence, the forth of July..We plan our family and friends cookouts and fireworks and celebrations, do we really think about the current events and the direction our Country is going? My wish is that all of you, have a wonderful and peaceful 4th of July! God Bless Our Country..
All I do is think of the state of the union, and have for so many yrs, I forget how many, I can never be too ready!

On the topic of America being in a sad state of affairs, with so much of our nation leaning towards communism and atheism, and the leftists causing trouble thru public disturbances and threatening domestic terrorism when they don't get their way---
this was the topic of my pastor's Independence Day themed sermon yesterday.

My wife brought this up last night. And seldom very seldom does she mention it. But her words put it in a nutshell where this country is. “Imagine a country that people protest to kill babies”.it’s sickening.
And call it something stupid like a woman’s right!

I truly feel, the existence of Independence Day serves not only as a celebration of the birth of America, but as a reminder of WHY our forefathers did what they did. Today should be a day of reflection and realization. That’s what it is to me imo.

Back
Top Bottom