• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What an **** up world we live in.....Thoughts on the Forth of July???

As an American and a man I want to raise my kids right and hope they have a good life and do it right. I don't think the Founding Fathers were any different. The times suck now but it's coming back around. My 13yo daughter is the most libertarian/conservative person I know. We are in the hard times and we will create good times again. That's what makes us Americ

As an American and a man I want to raise my kids right and hope they have a good life and do it right. I don't think the Founding Fathers were any different. The times suck now but it's coming back around. My 13yo daughter is the most libertarian/conservative person I know. We are in the hard times and we will create good times again. That's what makes us American.
History keeps repeating itself,,,I pray that this viscous cycle will end and we will finally learn that life is precious..And to that end learn how to preserve freedom and good will to all. God will be our judge. You are a good man and I have no question that you are raising your children; with the facts and knowledge to make the right decisions in life!! God Bless

Will be moving and mixing and laying out 65 bags of concrete at 80 lbs a bag and putting up a gazebo because my Mom wants a Gazebo. I may not survive the 4th. Love you Mom but you're gonna kill me with your projects.

Did you guys know you can't hire anyone anymore to do this kind of stuff? Most don't return calls or if they do they want 1500 dollars for 4 hours work.
If I'd seen this sooner I'd have offered to come help for a tank of gas and some food. Would have been better than sitting around the house by myself all day.

As an American and a man I want to raise my kids right and hope they have a good life and do it right. I don't think the Founding Fathers were any different. The times suck now but it's coming back around. My 13yo daughter is the most libertarian/conservative person I know. We are in the hard times and we will create good times again. That's what makes us American.
HERE, HERE!

Back
Top Bottom