• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What an **** up world we live in.....Thoughts on the Forth of July???

Today we lick the boots and ask for more government. Our founders would be so ashamed.
C08FD939-9CB8-4C4B-9A7C-9F64E1D4E395.jpeg

I sit here recovering from my surgery wondering....what the hell our Country has come to..As we approach the celebration of our independence, the forth of July..We plan our family and friends cookouts and fireworks and celebrations, do we really think about the current events and the direction our Country is going? My wish is that all of you, have a wonderful and peaceful 4th of July! God Bless Our Country..
From the mouth of a 100 year old Marine, he agrees.

I fly my flag 24/7, year round.. Yes, it's lighted, respected, and appreciated. Asked if I would serve again my answer is gladly. I grew up there in service, they took a young smartassed punk and turned me into a respectful man. It makes me sick to my stomach to see the crap that goes on now. Thank God I can see my retired son in law and these young Marines around me that still care. Bless 'em all

I sit here recovering from my surgery wondering....what the hell our Country has come to..As we approach the celebration of our independence, the forth of July..We plan our family and friends cookouts and fireworks and celebrations, do we really think about the current events and the direction our Country is going? My wish is that all of you, have a wonderful and peaceful 4th of July! God Bless Our Country..

As an American and a man I want to raise my kids right and hope they have a good life and do it right. I don't think the Founding Fathers were any different. The times suck now but it's coming back around. My 13yo daughter is the most libertarian/conservative person I know. We are in the hard times and we will create good times again. That's what makes us American.

Back
Top Bottom