• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What does it take

To SAIL something you usually need a boat with a mast and canvas and be on a nice body of water.....now if you want to SELL something than usually a great price will get it going as fast as a SAIL boat with a fairly good wind.

9df801bdcb8d434df37fa2004e73b131.jpg

I had several items I pulled after a couple weeks. First reason is if they won't sell for about 40% less than what I paid, I'll try another day to list them. Second reason is I get really lazy when I have to take time out of my day to give away my stuff for 40% less than what I paid. I have traded and bought some stuff lately, so there is still plenty of action going on. Timing really is everything. I do get a laugh at some of the high asking prices because I know they are scratching their head wondering if this site is dead too after re-listing items over and over again.

You have to always remember to threaten to throw it back in the safe. That usually sparks interest. There are several non-registered firearms dealers on this site too that you need to identify as well. They’ll usually buy anything as long as they can sail it for $40-50. They usually have retail or over pricing. It’s like an online pawn shop.

Back
Top Bottom