• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What game animals/birds do you not care to eat?

Actually, that's nothing...I know some dedicated hog hunters that take more than that in 1 year.
There are quite a few areas around middle and south GA that are overloaded with hogs.
I don't eat pork (no, I'm not Muslim or Jewish)
i had some luck this year here in the north west area but nothing remotely close to those #s hogs are still one of my favorite hunt, maybe because i love roast pork

I'm with you there i was raised in miami and every time i go out here and is in the 30s or below i want to move back down south but at the same time it is beautiful here in the mountains i guess you cant have everything right.

Ya born and raised in S.Miami

i had some luck this year here in the north west area but nothing remotely close to those #s hogs are still one of my favorite hunt, maybe because i love roast pork
I don't go to NW GA for hogs; although some people I know claim there are some good areas around there.
From Augusta down south and 150mi or so west, best hog hunting I've found in GA

I don't go to NW GA for hogs; although some people I know claim there are some good areas around there.
From Augusta down south and 150mi or so west, best hog hunting I've found in GA
150 miles to the west? that would be atlanta area right? or are you taking around the macon area? do you do public or private land.

Back
Top Bottom