• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What game animals/birds do you not care to eat?

If i ate one i ate 1000 cuda's whitest freshest meat you can eat, always kept them under 24'', lived in Lafayette Louisiana for 10 years and think i ate everything that walked,fly's,swim's and crawl's. If it wasn't boiled it was cooked in roux,sauce,smoked,or in a etouffee and last deep fried. And yes we ate everything. I still think that God blessed Louisiana with the most friendly people in the world.
are you still in key largo, i go there to fish 3-4 time a year, it feels like home there and you cant beat the weather, i think i will never get used to sub 50 degrees temperatures

I was working in Clearwater Fl last year. Smoked mullet dip was everywhere so I tried it. It was absolutely delicious. So much so that I craved it for about 6 months after I got home. I tried finding it in the Atlanta area, but no such luck.

I have eaten a bunch of fish dip and in hindsight I probably had mullet. Sailfish dip is awesome

I've shot over 150 hogs in the last 5 years; didn't eat a single one....but my friends, their dogs, and their cats and local coyotes, crows and vultures were well fed.
men what do i have to do to go hunting with you :D 150 in 5 years sounds like a lot of fun plus bacon and churrasco are still in the top of my food list

men what do i have to do to go hunting with you :D 150 in 5 years sounds like a lot of fun plus bacon and churrasco are still in the top of my food list
Actually, that's nothing...I know some dedicated hog hunters that take more than that in 1 year.
There are quite a few areas around middle and south GA that are overloaded with hogs.
I don't eat pork (no, I'm not Muslim or Jewish)

are you still in key largo, i go there to fish 3-4 time a year, it feels like home there and you cant beat the weather, i think i will never get used to sub 50 degrees temperatures

Been here for 20 years, and your right the weather is great 90 percent of the time. Both my kids live in GA. Winder and Cornelia and the only thing keeping me from moving there is the weather, can't take the cold any more.

Been here for 20 years, and your right the weather is great 90 percent of the time. Both my kids live in GA. Winder and Cornelia and the only thing keeping me from moving there is the weather, can't take the cold any more.
I'm with you there i was raised in miami and every time i go out here and is in the 30s or below i want to move back down south but at the same time it is beautiful here in the mountains i guess you cant have everything right.

Back
Top Bottom