• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What happens when you hit a certain age and realize there will never be a zombie apocalypse........

What do you do now? There will be no zombie apocalypse or war.

• Sell all my toys.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant what are your favorite toys that you will keep when you give up on your silly dreams of world domination. ;)

My toys are mostly vintage military from my newly acquired Trap Door Springfield to a Krag, Mausers, Lee Enfields, Garands and an M14S etc.

Only modern stuff I have is a Colt AR and a PTR-91 or and Glock or 2.

OLD SCHOOL baby!

If you can look at our apathetic populace wading obliviously through life and contest that zombie's do not exist then I suggest you remove your head from the sand and check your a$$ for a sunburn.

Hmm, where did you get that? Not really what I was getting at and no I don't think that at all.

These types of weapons are after all for the defense against tyrannical governments. Now do I think any of you have the stones to fight the US military to defend our freedoms? No, not really. I think 95 percent of you will just hand over your toys at the first sign of a fight.

Arm yourselves to the teeth. Stack ammo high and wide. When it comes down to it most are just sheep.

You started a thread that stated you had only purchased tactical firearms because of a future zombie apocalypse or war and now that you are older and wiser, you have reverted to cowboy guns. I bought them simply because I could and because I like them. I never bought them for the zombie apocalypse to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom