• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's really going on and why? Craft Contractors, Saudi suspect, Chechnyans oh my!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

testdepth

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
51   0
Reaction score
There are too many videos and photos out there to deny something is going on here.

Alex Jones maybe out there on other things but on this he is dead on! WTH! Watch the videos in disbelief that this crap is happening and is in fact a false flag! The videos and the pictures and denial that a drill was scheduled on the day of the marathon by all of the officials even though witnesses state they were told on loud speakers about the drill. Witnesses were told to remain calm. Look at the photos of Craft International onsite at the marathon. Why were they there? Then early in the investigation there are reports that a Saudi National with family ties to Al Qaueda has been arrested for the bombing and then the FBI comes out and says no one has been arrested and then we learn the POTUS has a meeting with a Saudi official and then we learn the guy will be deported Tuesday. Now attention is diverted to these two other guys who we are told are from Chechnya and they are the guys that did it. WTH! Photos of these guys are put out publicly yesterday and all of a sudden they are both located with some of the fastest dang police work I have ever seen. Both will be dead before it's over. There is some scary stuff going on here and more questions than answers. Why isn't the main stream media reporting on Craft Intl being present and askng why they were there? Their van with a bunch of their guys clearly present onsite but nobody in the media asking Why Were They There?

The_Craft_Communications_Van-600.jpg

http://www.naturalnews.com/039977_The_Craft_Boston_marathon_private_military_contractors.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Black Helicopters ? Black Suburbans ? Same thing really I think...............

At least now NO ONE can deny that "contractors" were there with black backpacks (before and after).

It does make me want to rethink Kyle's murder though, kinda fishy.

Last edited:
Why does discussing the truth belong in Area 51? Videos and audio are not made up or fuzzy pictures. They are what they are. Pictures of Craft Contractors onsite before and after are factual pictures from other sources and there are multiple pictures. Interview with the guy stating they were warned it was a drill is also not a hoax. Release of suspect photos yesterday and then miraculously one is dead and the other soon to be dead within 24hrs is also not a hoax. Boston is completely locked down to include a no fly zone all for one 19yr old kid and that is also factual. Right now on the news they are showing (military vehicles and helicopters) driving and flying around the area. Did the Governor call out the Nat'l Guard? I don't recall that. Why and who called out the military to intervene in the capture of one 19yr old kid? Last time I checked this is America and military troops do not get called out to police our streets unless Martial Law has been called out or in the case of a Natural disaster they might call out the National Guard. What justifies a no fly zone?

Why does discussing the truth belong in Area 51? Videos and audio are not made up or fuzzy pictures. They are what they are. Pictures of Craft Contractors onsite before and after are factual pictures from other sources and there are multiple pictures. Interview with the guy stating they were warned it was a drill is also not a hoax. Release of suspect photos yesterday and then miraculously one is dead and the other soon to be dead within 24hrs is also not a hoax. Boston is completely locked down to include a no fly zone all for one 19yr old kid and that is also factual. Right now on the news they are showing (military vehicles and helicopters) driving and flying around the area. Did the Governor call out the Nat'l Guard? I don't recall that. Why and who called out the military to intervene in the capture of one 19yr old kid? Last time I checked this is America and military troops do not get called out to police our streets unless Martial Law has been called out or in the case of a Natural disaster they might call out the National Guard. What justifies a no fly zone?

It does make you wonder....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom