• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's really going on and why? Craft Contractors, Saudi suspect, Chechnyans oh my!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems way overkill for what we are told is two young guys with backpacks that used pressure cookers for bombs. Between the Boston City PD, State Police, Sheriffs Dept and the FBI they don't have enough resources so they have to call in the military again for one 19yr old kid! BS flag waving high!

Last edited:
Wonder how much longer Boston will be running the Martial Law Drill for? I am sure everyone that lives there is wondering the same thing!!

It does not take a genious it only takes an open mind to take it all in. Really take time to understand what the heck has happened so far. Use the videos posted everywhere and pics posted everywhere and you come up with more questions that are not being asked or answered.

Why was Craft International there with several of their people before and after the explosions? Pics everywhere of them but nobody is asking, why not?

There were hundreds if not thousands of people there watching the marathon and many many people with backpacks to include the Craft guys. How the heck is it that these two accused guys are picked out of all that sea of faces and it's determined they are the ones that did it? What about the Saudi? What about the guy seen running away from everyone else with his clothes ripped to shreds?

In this day and age after 911 everyone has been schooled to alert security or police if they see a package, box, backpack, suitcase etc etc all by itself or dropped off and left. Why did that not happen this time?

Why were loud speaker announcements made that there would be a drill and to remain calm? Then the bombs go off!

Pictures of these two guys are released yesterday and within hours they have tracked them down and engaged them in a car chase and gun battle and killed one of them, really? Come on they are not that good at their jobs.

Good post, test. Americans should wake up and not believe, "I'm the government, and I'm here to help you." Americans have become so complacent. While you should not live in fear, or walk on egg shells (which hurts btw), you have to remain vigilant.

Good post, test. Americans should wake up and not believe, "I'm the government, and I'm here to help you." Americans have become so complacent. While you should not live in fear, or walk on egg shells (which hurts btw), you have to remain vigilant.

Like submitting your home to a search without a warrant or probable cause? ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom