• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's the weirdest covid side effect you've had?

Lost my smell and taste for about a week. That was it. No fever no cough no headaches. Got up and ran 5 miles every morning just like normal without any problems. One year later sometimes gasoline smells like sulfur or rotten eggs. Not every time though.

Now that I am immune my tolerance for the antics of the branch covidians has dropped to zero. F*** you, f*** your masks, and f*** your propaganda. We are not all in this together. I am not a team player and I am not on your side. I am not in this with you.

And yes I have seen firsthand the effects of this pandemic on my own family. My uncle had a stroke from the vaccine.

Lost my smell and taste for about a week. That was it. No fever no cough no headaches. Got up and ran 5 miles every morning just like normal without any problems. One year later sometimes gasoline smells like sulfur or rotten eggs. Not every time though.

Now that I am immune my tolerance for the antics of the branch covidians has dropped to zero. F*** you, f*** your masks, and f*** your propaganda. We are not all in this together. I am not a team player and I am not on your side. I am not in this with you.

And yes I have seen firsthand the effects of this pandemic on my own family. My uncle had a stroke from the vaccine.
Don’t hold back…

First cup of coffee of the day smells like all three of my dogs crapped in the middle of the room. When one of the dogs does poop I can't smell it right away and normally it's horrible.

First cup of coffee of the day smells like all three of my dogs crapped in the middle of the room. When one of the dogs does poop I can't smell it right away and normally it's horrible.
Before, I would start every day with at least 2 cups of coffee now I can't stand the thought of it. God, I miss my coffee

My personal belief is it is linked to the severity in which you are affected by the virus…

I've read several places that a loss of taste and smell usually means you're going to have very mild symptoms. Not sure why but that's been the case with a lot of people including myself. Maybe the virus never travels farther down the respiratory tract?

Literally last xmas of 20’ got hit bad. First time Top shelf Margaritas are back to normal taste were like last month. A few others that were down for awhile are getting taste back finally

Back
Top Bottom