• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's the weirdest covid side effect you've had?

My unbelievably beautiful wife and I both have it now. I ran fever for 3-4 days, feel like crap and my it feels like Fat Albert is standing on my chest. I don't smell so good. Wife started it today.

We both are taking taking the meds that Doc Jeddak Jeddak takes and will survive.
I am not a doc, but you will survive. Move around, keep O2 levels up.
Eat. Starve the cold, feed the fever. So feed it! Will be praying for you.

I am not a doc, but you will survive. Move around, keep O2 levels up.
Eat. Starve the cold, feed the fever. So feed it! Will be praying for you.
I know you are not a Doc but I did call your name "Doc Jeddak" today and told my wife that is what the Doc said to do. I told her the Doc J says to get up and move around!!!!

Thank you Brother

Moving around forces your lungs to work and keep Oxygen levels in the blood up.
If in bed, lay on your stomach to breath, same idea, forces deeper breaths. IIRC it was 30min on the stomach.

I stayed in bed for 3 days, my O2 went down to 82%. Wife was taking care of me and the kids, she was OK. Then she forced me to walk laps around the house to excercise.

We bought a home oxy machine months ago in anticipation of this stuff. Have not needed to use it yet, Talked to a friend today ran almost 100 miles every week. He stayed in the hospital for months ICU also. Not vent but almost. He got out months ago and just has gotten off a walker full time and is not connected to oxy full time. He is trying to live a normal life and I hope one day he can.

People on here that say this crap is the flu or does not exist are full of crap and don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. Don't forget I have a neighbor that had a double lung transplant at 50 years of age. Don't forget my dead sister and her 2 daughters in their early 50's both dead months apart infected by the oldest girls husband who "thought it was a joke"!!

No side effects and no jab but I also don’t over expose myself to extreme hygiene practices to keep my immune system up. Sure I wash my hands as normal like I was taught as a child...

Seems to me that people I know that over sterilize get sick quicker and stay sicker... I believe immune symptoms get relaxed to a sanitized environment and are easily compromised which makes it harder to overcome and survive

I do believe the virus is real but I also believe that the public has been given the wrong message for both financial and political gains

Pretty much all of my family got it during our Christmas get together. Most everyone have not had too much of an issue except my dad who is 79 (with no cormobidities and the only one of us that has gotten the Wu-Flu shot) had to be hospitalized because his O2 level dropped to 68%. He is so far, doing better.

I had bad body aches in my back and legs for a few days and my tinnitus has been worse for the past few weeks. Get a salty metallic taste in my mouth when I brush my teeth. No real perception of loss of taste or smell. Have had stomach issues and it has been off and on if I can fart with confidence for the past week and a half or so.

My 12 year old hasn't missed a beat. No symptoms at all with him and going balls to the wall. Go figure....

Moving around forces your lungs to work and keep Oxygen levels in the blood up.
If in bed, lay on your stomach to breath, same idea, forces deeper breaths. IIRC it was 30min on the stomach.

I stayed in bed for 3 days, my O2 went down to 82%. Wife was taking care of me and the kids, she was OK. Then she forced me to walk laps around the house to excercise.
Good advice. When we had it we would make the 900' one way walk to the mailbox and back everyday. Not to mention the sun and fresh air was doing us some good as well.

I know 3 people who have gone blind. My wife had insanely high BP and massive blood clots. She was forced through work. **** that shot
This thread isnt about the shot, its about side effects from actually having the virus. Plenty of other threads to bitch about the shot.

Back
Top Bottom