• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's up with minimalist descriptions?

Well, let's see.

You have a Beretta Px4 for sale. It comes in three configurations that only the most devoted Px4 fan (yours truly) can identify from a picture. What configuration is yours? It comes with several accessories. Are those included?
It is a Type F. And yes, the New In Box gun does come with the box and factory accessories.

Everyone has a damn smartphone with a good camera these days. Why not take 30 seconds to take a clear picture to show there is NOT any wear?
And TURN SOME LIGHTS ON when you take the pic!

I've lost count of the times I've seen an ad where the pics are so dark and blurry that you can't tell a damn thing about the gun or it's condition.

My recent favorite when I asked for make and model of an AR... "It's an AR, not much else to say"
"Everybody has seen one before, so I'm not posting a pic"

SMH

I figure they're either too lazy to take a pic and post it or there's some flaw with the gun that they don't want seen.

Either way I'm not dealing with them.

"Everybody has seen one before, so I'm not posting a pic"

SMH

I figure they're either too lazy to take a pic and post it or there's some flaw with the gun that they don't want seen.

Either way I'm not dealing with them.
Maybe...or maybe it's a lower-end entry-level rifle and they know if they list the make and model it will be even more obvious that it priced too high.

Maybe...or maybe it's a lower-end entry-level rifle and they know if they list the make and model it will be even more obvious that it priced too high.
There's plenty of that going around for sure. Hell, I've got a PSA that I'd like to get rid of, but no way I'm listing it right now with AR prices what they are.

I know I can't get my money back out of it right now, so I'm not going to list it here and keep bumping it back up and make y'all look at it for months on end.

We've been invaded!

Or maybe it's the old "Honey, I want you to sell your Porsche Convertible!"
"Okay, hun"

AD in paper: "Car for sale. Call between 8:00 and 8:15pm on Friday only."

"Hun, I put an ad in the paper, but no one's interested..."

Some of my newest ads descriptions are not that great, but if thats the case, its usually when I font have tons of knowledge on that particular gun or dont know its history. Maybe other people have this issue as well

Back
Top Bottom