• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

When factory AR's that aren't sport models don't sell......

I can see not being able to sell/sale/cell items if people don't have money, but right now there is just a general lack of activity. Not being offered decent trades is something else. All you have to do is look at the number of people currently online and those viewing any particular forum. It's usually not very much.

Couple things -

1) Colt 6720s are retailing brand new for just over $800. To me it's hard to justify a $500 hobby rifle when top quality is just a few hundred away. I find it odd that the silly Springfield Saint is selling for the same price as the Colts. I can't fathom why someone would buy the SA with that being the case.

2) Who do I need to talk to to get some of this free money everyone always talks about getting at tax time? This is the time of year I usually get cranky because I'm writing a big check to the IRS because the amount of money they stole from me all year wasn't sufficient.

Couple things -

1) Colt 6720s are retailing brand new for just over $800. To me it's hard to justify a $500 hobby rifle when top quality is just a few hundred away. I find it odd that the silly Springfield Saint is selling for the same price as the Colts. I can't fathom why someone would buy the SA with that being the case.

2) Who do I need to talk to to get some of this free money everyone always talks about getting at tax time? This is the time of year I usually get cranky because I'm writing a big check to the IRS because the amount of money they stole from me all year wasn't sufficient.

Where are you finding the 6920 for that price? I've been looking and all the ones I find are closer to $1000.

Back
Top Bottom