• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

When is it ok? I need facts.

Seven pages in and we find out harasser is female!
If she's threatening you and your children, why don't you just woman up and give the ***** a beat down she'll never forget?
Oh and post pics. ODT loves pics!

Custody disputes are confusing when you only hear one side. The "stalker" wants access to HER OWN child.

Many many times I’ve been building something fun in the garage and driveway and had the cops called on me for noise complaint, drunk, INSIDE the inoperable vehicle, with an open container when the cop showed up. I have 0 DUI’s and have never been arrested for one either. Sometimes having crap neighbors who call the cops over everything is a plus because you get to learn something.

Without swinging at the soft ball and commenting on the fine neighborhood in which you live, this statement is a good example of what happens when the rookies try to play in the big leagues.

If you are working on an inoperable car in YOUR GARAGE OR YOUR DRIVEWAY, the Fourth Amendment protections applicable to your HOME apply. It has nothing to do with your car being "an extension of your home."

In the interest of science, park that inoperable car on the roadway in front of your neighbor's house, and work on it in the condition in which describe yourself. Then after your post bond, get back to us and let us know how that worked out for you. I mean, it's the least you can do to absolutely prove your point, you know, take one for the team.

In the interest of science, park that inoperable car on the roadway in front of your neighbor's house, and work on it in the condition in which describe yourself. Then after your post bond, get back to us and let us know how that worked out for you. I mean, it's the least you can do to absolutely prove your point, you know, take one for the team.

Hmm. I seriously doubt they are going to be able to make a DUI stick with you working on an inoperable car. They might get you for public drunkenness though. And even though there should be a law against stupidity, there isn't.

Rosewood

"stupid stuff" -- you mean that has its own place?

Noo.... couldn't be right.

That can't be a rule or anything, correct?
I mean at least *somebody* would pay attention to that if it were an ODT policy.

Maybe it's one of those rules like not ripping off the tag on your mattress or upholstered chair.
A rule like "don't run with scissors" or "alwYs wear clean underwear, in case you get hit by a car while you're out playing."

Back
Top Bottom