• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

when sh*t goes south?

one long gun for a sub urban SHTF

• Total voters
how often do pump actions break? how many people in the US have a shotgun? ( answer) a lot ....theres a ton of gun owners who aren't "gun people" and most dudes who aren't in the "know" always say...oh I just need a 12 gauge with a box of shells to throw in the closet. parts and ammo galore....and if you last long enough to go through your 200 rd load out with a AR then you're either injured or dead... just saying I think the shotgun is drastically under appreciated here

how often do pump actions break? how many people in the US have a shotgun? ( answer) a lot ....theres a ton of gun owners who aren't "gun people" and most dudes who aren't in the "know" always say...oh I just need a 12 gauge with a box of shells to throw in the closet. parts and ammo galore....and if you last long enough to go through your 200 rd load out with a AR then you're either injured or dead... just saying I think the shotgun is drastically under appreciated here

In a fight between a shotgun and a rifle, I would be really happy to have the rifle.

Back
Top Bottom