• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

When will Saiga's come down in price?

SirBannedAlot

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
171   0
Reaction score
I keep hearing that at some point, Kalashnikov is going to have a US based division so that they can get around the import bans, etc... Any updates on that?

I have wanted one for a couple years now, the idea of a 12ga AK appeals to me... But I am not paying $1500+ for a $400 gun, which is what they were at gun shows before all this craziness started. It's a cool gun, but it's not THAT cool that I am willing to get gauged for triple the price, right?

Hoping that they work this stuff out soon and bring the prices back down around the $500 mark where they belong. What's the status on that, or is it not gonna happen?

I saw an unconverted saiga 12 in the box for 700 at the cartersville show. I feel we will never see the end of people asking crazy money for unconverted guns. TBH if I was going the 12ga ak route I'd try to find a vepr there was one posted a couple days ago for 850.

Yeah, I may just give one of the other brands a try. I understand supply and demand, but I also wonder how many of them are actually SELLING at those prices... I mean, its a $400-$500 gun at best, and so I just wonder if there are enough people out there that want them so bad that they are willing to spend $1500 on one.

Is it just someone thinking they can take advantage, like the guys that tried dumping $89 bump stocks for $500-$1000? Or did the value of these weapons really go up that high?

Back
Top Bottom