• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

While anti gun supporters protesting at capital, people are piling in at gun shows

I love it, I have talked with multiple people recently who are wanting to purchase their first guns....

In my office of 20 something just recently since December 2012; One new gun owner (A PA now with a Springer XDM), three others asking questions about becoming new gun owners.

Since November 2008 in our office (these are the folks that I'm aware of):

New gun owners:
4 medical providers (Glock 19, Springfield XD .45 acp, S&W 5 shot .38 SPL, Ruger 5 shot LCR .38 SPL, Springfield XDM 9mm)
2 medical assistants (one having a baby, needing money sold hers). Taurus 5 shot .38 SPL and Rossi 6 shot .357 Mag. Note the one still with a revolver wants a Glock 17 but cost is the challenge. All the men own firearms in my medical office (4 each).

They are mostly women (4:2) married or single wanting, considering or actually exercising their constitutional right to own firearms by purchasing their first ever gun.

Yes, this makes me feel good for America.

Last edited:
In my office of 20 something just recently since December 2012; One new gun owner (A PA now with a Springer XDM), three others asking questions about becoming new gun owners.

Since November 2008 in our office (these are the folks that I'm aware of):

New gun owners:
4 medical providers (Glock 19, Springfield XD .45 acp, S&W 5 shot .38 SPL, Ruger 5 shot LCR .38 SPL, Springfield XDM 9mm)
2 medical assistants (one having a baby, needing money sold hers). Taurus 5 shot .38 SPL and Rossi 6 shot .357 Mag. Note the one still with a revolver wants a Glock 17 but cost is the challenge. All the men own firearms in my medical office (4 each).

They are mostly women (4:2) married or single wanting, considering or actually exercising their constitutional right to own firearms by purchasing their first ever gun.

Yes, this makes me feel good for America.

That's great. Make sure to tell them to join a pro gun rights organization with National influence and get on the phone to their representatives.

RamRoddoc that is great. While I was outside today, one of my neighbors, a liberal and very proud of it, came up to me and aked if he could come over and get my opinion on what kind of gun to buy for home defense. I was so stunned that I had to make sure he wasn't kidding. He wasn't. So tonight he is coming over and we will talk guns and home defense. I hope to get him to apply for his concealed carry, but one step at a time. One liberal at a time.

Back
Top Bottom