Who has used Maaco?

Thanks,guys,for all the input. It won`t be Maaco. I will use an independent that someone recommends. The pic that "Palmetto Moon" put on here reminds me of a guy I knew in the Air Force that painted his car AF blue with a fly-spray gun that you pumped. AF must have been out of masking tape,though. He greased the chrome and glass.

When my little brother was still in hs he and some friends smoked some weed, drank some liquor and thought it'd be a great idea to paint my dad's Ford Ranger black then afterwards thought he'd appreciate a big yellow BAT on the hood...he didn't

With maaco its all the luck of the draw. Went to take a car there once, and looked at a car they were done with and rolling out. It was a 15' paint job, any closer and the runs sags blotchy patches were easily seen.
I left.

I used a regular body shop my last project and overall am happy I did.

With maaco its all the luck of the draw. Went to take a car there once, and looked at a car they were done with and rolling out. It was a 15' paint job, any closer and the runs sags blotchy patches were easily seen.
I left.

I used a regular body shop my last project and overall am happy I did.
Luck of the draw would imply some had good experiences at some, that does not appear to be the case. (except for those who paid more, which isn't really luck...)

I used Maaco on 41 in Marietta 2 times. They were prepped and dent free when I took them. They did a great job. One was a VW beetle for my daughter. Looked good 10 years later. The other I sold to a friend. It also held up well.
I took another to the one on Thornton Rd. in Lithia Springs. They screwed it up. I took it back. They made it a little better, but I was ashamed to be seen in it so I traded it off. I suppose it depends on the store and the painter.

Back
Top Bottom