• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

why keltecs shouldnt cost more than 300 dollars

chucklenut

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
362   0
Reaction score
the answer is they just dont

http://site.cdnninvestments.com/CDNN2012-1/index.html

go to page 18 and 19

this is just one of several places you can get them online (im saying this because i have seen a PMR30 listed for like over 550 bucks, i paid 520 for my cz75 brand new)

ohh and these are NEW GUNS not used, not LNIB, but brand spankin new. as in never owned

the same also goes for smith and wesson sigmas and the likes

ive seen some good deals on here, but recently i think the pricing is getting, for lack of a better word, retarded

im not a fan of adventure outdoors either but when i went in there they had some good prices. why the hell would i pay upwards of 250 for a hi point carbine when they got them brand new for 239 (thats right)

maybe ill catch some flak from this post, such as "well the keltecs are hard to find" or some other non-sense like that. it still doesnt justify paying a 75% mark up on a used gun. sorry had to vent

while we are on the subject, its cool if your gun doesnt sell and you keep relisting it, but if it hasnt sold in like 4 months maybe drop the price or maybe be a little more flexible. just sayin

I've tried for a year to buy a PMR-30 from CDNN and they never have them and dont know when they will so I paid $500

I could offer Springfield Stainless TRP's all day for $499 brand new and never have one in "stock".

Uh oh, that PLR-16 and SU-16 are over $400.

thetruthaboutplas.com_wp_content_uploads_2011_08_myth_busted.jpg

But yeah, I feel ya.. That PMR thing is just damn ridiculous.

I've tried for a year to buy a PMR-30 from CDNN and they never have them and dont know when they will so I paid $500

I could offer Springfield Stainless TRP's all day for $499 brand new and never have one in "stock".
well, i guess something is worth what someone else is willing to pay.

me personally, i just couldnt do it. i dont like the idea of paying mark up on something based on how "scarce" it is

Uh oh, that PLR-16 and SU-16 are over $400.

thetruthaboutplas.com_wp_content_uploads_2011_08_myth_busted.jpg

But yeah, I feel ya.. That PMR thing is just damn ridiculous.

ya i was talking about in relation to their handguns mostly, not their .223 rifles/carbines/whatever

pretty much i hate seeing something over paid for just because its hard to get. in three or so years there could be a buttload of them around. i wish the sub2000 was more readily available, but im not gonna pay 400 dollars are more because they are harder to find

Back
Top Bottom