• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

why keltecs shouldnt cost more than 300 dollars

No I'm not butthurt, I own a small business and deal with folks wanting wholesale prices everyday. I cant sell to you at or below what I pay. I cant pay all the overhead your clueless about if i do. No, I'll buy locally and support the little guy, thanx.

No I'm not butthurt, I own a small business and deal with folks wanting wholesale prices everyday. I cant sell to you at or below what I pay. I cant pay all the overhead your clueless about if i do. No, I'll buy locally and support the little guy, thanx.

I've been dealing local the past few I've gotten since everything here has been higher. I'll support the local man too.

well, i guess something is worth what someone else is willing to pay.

me personally, i just couldnt do it. i dont like the idea of paying mark up on something based on how "scarce" it is

But doesn't scarcity drive up demand, therefore driving up price? If I have 1000 Ruger 10/22's, sure we can sell them at $199.00. But if i'm the only one who has them and I only have 5, then I'm going to sell them for much more or the highest bidder. Buying a Russian made AK might cost you 500.00, but try buying one shot by Mikhail Kalashnikov. Same exact rifle but due to scarcity of ones he's fired himself for sale, the price is going to be way over 500. Scarcity will dictate a higher price.

Something is worth what the majority is willing to pay. Something sells for what a person is willing to pay. I tell you every time I hear read. Or even think about the expression it worth what a person is willing to pay I cringe with disgust that some person is going to get taken advantage of and another is underestimating ones intelligence.

I have never ordered through them but have called and spoken with them on the phone. They seem super nice and already had my FFL on file. They're shipping is also great if your buying in bulk. Handgun shipping is $22.99 for up to UNLIMITED and Long gun shipping is $22.99 for up to 10 and then $3 per long gun after that.

you do that

But doesn't scarcity drive up demand, therefore driving up price? If I have 1000 Ruger 10/22's, sure we can sell them at $199.00. But if i'm the only one who has them and I only have 5, then I'm going to sell them for much more or the highest bidder. Buying a Russian made AK might cost you 500.00, but try buying one shot by Mikhail Kalashnikov. Same exact rifle but due to scarcity of ones he's fired himself for sale, the price is going to be way over 500. Scarcity will dictate a higher price.
no i understand that, i just think its crazy to pay almost twice what its valued at. somewhere along the lines someone is making alot of money

Back
Top Bottom