• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

why keltecs shouldnt cost more than 300 dollars

I've tried for a year to buy a PMR-30 from CDNN and they never have them and dont know when they will so I paid $500

I could offer Springfield Stainless TRP's all day for $499 brand new and never have one in "stock".

Same here. I had to pay about the same for both of mine and have also been on a waiting list for several months. They informed me it would probably take another 12 months before they would be able to fill it.

I remember when CZ75s were 275.00 new. I guess Steel has increased in value. I hear recycled plastic coke bottles are going up in value as well.

I remember when CZ75s were 275.00 new. I guess Steel has increased in value. I hear recycled plastic coke bottles are going up in value as well.

WHEN WERE THEY EVER 275?

i have seen used witness and tanfoglios for around there in good condition, but wow

If this is the case I guess all the guy's that bought Smith and Wesson M&P15 flattop optics ready ARs while they were on sale now have to sell em for $599.
So where are you all at???
Dammit I want my M&P flattop and I'm not payin over $599
Anybody?
I didn't think so.

Then dont pay it!
And most dealers, that I know around here, wont accept a transfer from CDNN cause your cutting into their profits. I dont blame them. CDNN is also notorious for advertising awesome prices on things they dont, never had, and never will have.

Then dont pay it!
And most dealers, that I know around here, wont accept a transfer from CDNN cause your cutting into their profits. I dont blame them. CDNN is also notorious for advertising awesome prices on things they dont, never had, and never will have.

dont worry, i wont pay it

also if a dealer doesnt wanna do a transfer from cdnn because they are butthurt they can bring very competitive prices, then that dealer i guess wont get the cash from my transfer. fine with me on it. i never had a problem with CDNN. if your worried about it being back ordered call first. did that with sarco inc (great company to deal with) for a deawoo 9mm (for around 270 shipped and received. got it received at tucker gun, another good local store to deal with)

Back
Top Bottom