• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

why keltecs shouldnt cost more than 300 dollars

chucklenut is right, as are most here, but what everyone is missing is that WE can control supply and demand. Don't pay their rediculous prices and let them eat them for a while, prices go down when supply goes up and when noone is buying The same goes here, people can ask what ever they please, but we don't have to pay the prices if we don't want. jmo

There are two major problems with your theory.

1. If you can get one at all getting a PMR30 is total luck. 400jl has gotten three of them since they have been released.
2. The CDNN price is a dealer only price they don't sell to just anyone
3. CDNN has a long history of advertising a price and doing a bait and switch when you actually call them to order.
4. The value of something is what someone is willing to pay for it ... you can say this is worth $x but if $y is all the cash someone is willing to pay then that is all that it's worth regardless of what any bluebook value is ... otherwise you decide if it's worth more to you than the money being offered.
5. The value is what the market will bear and if people will pay $1300 for a $700MSRP gun so that they can have one now instead of waiting 6mos to a year to have one then that's how much it's worth.

As a really great example .... here is google shopping listing for the PMR30. There are like 12-15 dealers listing them
and every single one of them shows out of stock. Good luck buying one for $300 or even $400

Im going to have to disagree with you on the "dealer price" i called to put a pmr-30 on order regardless of the wait time and the price i was quoted was like $323 shipped. i decided to wait till i had more money so i could do a bulk order of maybe 4 or 5 handguns to make the shipping worth it. Before that iv ordered 2 pistols from them with no "bait and switch" it was always the price listed unless it was a special deal for 1 or 2 days only like they did with the judges a while back for $339. They also have the fastest shipping on accessories than any other site I use...usually its in my hands 2 days after the order is placed.

Im going to have to disagree with you on the "dealer price" i called to put a pmr-30 on order regardless of the wait time and the price i was quoted was like $323 shipped. i decided to wait till i had more money so i could do a bulk order of maybe 4 or 5 handguns to make the shipping worth it. Before that iv ordered 2 pistols from them with no "bait and switch" it was always the price listed unless it was a special deal for 1 or 2 days only like they did with the judges a while back for $339. They also have the fastest shipping on accessories than any other site I use...usually its in my hands 2 days after the order is placed.

Same here. I have brought a used USP from them for advertised prices, it was in stock and in better condition than I was expecting. They sell guns to the public too.

i got a friends brother in Indianapolis a guy offered him 450 for his sub 2000 and was willing to drive out from Ohio......

Hard to find. But I have taken in interest in one in .40
Would be interesting to see if it could be converted to 10mm.

i got a friends brother in Indianapolis a guy offered him 450 for his sub 2000 and was willing to drive out from Ohio......

Hard to find. But I have taken in interest in one in .40
Would be interesting to see if it could be converted to 10mm.

i actually had a conversation about that the other day with the guys at range guns and safe in forest park

i would love to see carbine in 10mm on a regular basis

I guess no one on here believes in economics if u don't think it should be based on how scarce something is. OK let's take a step back and use food instead of guns in this scenario... The **** has hit the fan and all the food transports have stopped and no food is coming or going and everyone is running low.... do you think food prices are going to be stagnant or rise with demand?! I'm glad you all who are pissy about prices aren't our nation's economists...

Ppl are right about one thing for sure....The product is only worth what someone is willing to pay for. There is no telling what this f'd up government and the elitetists will do. If you want to wait on your guns so that the prices MIGHT come down, that is your choice. There are also others on here who are starting their own families and are young that want the same guns n stuff who want protection. So there is a bottle neck of supply and demand. Wait if u want, as for me and my family I'd rather be prepared than wait without that gun I want. Just something for u guys to think about with all your whining....I agree the price increase sucks, but get over it already....Prices may come down they may not. We won't know until Congress acts.

Back
Top Bottom