• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Will the braves choke again??

I feel like even if they fall apart they will still make the post season. What happens then remains to be seen. The cards are playing good baseball right now, but the bravos look just as good when they are playing well. That being said, Uggla and BJ HAVE to get their s@&t together before the post season.

And we are one injury away from the abyss.

Sure hope they do. I'm with u joeylee. I stopped watching pro baseball and most pro sports after they went out on strike. I like going to see the Rome Braves though. They actually get out there and play there hardest the entire time they r out there.
Bring on SEC football !!

Sure hope they do. I'm with u joeylee. I stopped watching pro baseball and most pro sports after they went out on strike. I like going to see the Rome Braves though. They actually get out there and play there hardest the entire time they r out there.
Bring on SEC football !!

Even if you don't like MLB (you like their farm system though?), why would you hope that your hometown team tanks out and misses the playoffs?

But if they don't... Turner will sell out and the streets will fill up with lifelong, "die hard" Braves fans. I have never seen more fickle fans than here.

The only reason the Ted doesn't sell out more is because there is no rail service there and it's a major hassle driving there and paying 25 bucks to park. Other stadiums in other cities are much more fan friendly.

I told a New Yorker this when he was ridiculing Braves fans for not going to games. I told him when all you have to do is step off a train in New York and you fall into your seat, you can't really complain. Lol

Back
Top Bottom