• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Will the braves choke again??

I think they'll make the playoffs, but with Struggla and BJ, they scare me. I don't know if we have the bats to win a World Series.

Hopefully LASIK has fixed Uggla's eyes and he'll be a better hitter.

I agree. This is a solid club, but between the injuries and strike out issues I just don't know how we will do agains playoff pitching. Either way, this is a fun team to watch. Normally, having the lack of xp and the amount of young talent the braves have would be a bad thing. They are making it work though. The people that stopped watching (for whatever reason) should tune in.

I sure hope they don't. Lifelong Braves fan and still keeping up with them as much as I can. Also ready for college and pro football to start. This in addition to Nascar, makes this one of the best times of the year for me as a sports fan :)

I grew up with the Braves. The Milwaukee Braves, was heart broken when they left. I am now a Georgian and could give two S***'s about the Atlanta Braves. Choke away!

I've always been a big Braves fan but I can't argue that we have some terrible fans here. That being said...I hope they go on a cold streak right now and that should give them time to heat up for October...I'll keep the faith but I won't hold my breath. I'll be about as happy as long as the Yanks miss the playoffs. It's also been a pleasure to watch a lot of these other big market teams crash and burn this year (Angels - Phillies). I'm not a Pirates fan but if the Braves do screw it up (which won't surprise me if they do), I hope a small market team like them wins it all...

It is sort of hard to get all hyped up about the Braves as often as they have been to and lost in the post season...

I can't get into baseball until the end of the season myself - too many games.

It is sort of hard to get all hyped up about the Braves as often as they have been to and lost in the post season...

I can't get into baseball until the end of the season myself - too many games.

I'm the same way. Love the playoffs, but can't stand the regular season. I'm the same way with basketball. I wouldn't watch a regular season game if my life depended on it, but come playoff time, it's great entertainment.

Back
Top Bottom