• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Woman murdered with RIP ammo

Hmm. I was joking with the comment about everyone getting their **** stolen out of their cars. Well, kind of. The unlocked car.. Not so much. I guess I just think it's stupid to leave a gun in a car. Locked or not. Now do I think it's a right? Absolutely, but I also think people now feel it's their right to rob and take other people's ****. I guess I try to think like a criminal in that regard to out smart a criminal. It's simply stupidity to me that people in my area have got letters from law enforcement about thug life's breaking into cars with gun/outdoor style stickers. Yet people still leave their carry piece in the car with a big glock sticker on the back window of a pick up.

Your right to leave it. Yup. Is there a better chance to have it stolen? Yup. Saying that it's the criminals fault for taking it doesn't click with me. I would just rather noT give them the opportunity in the first place.
I heard they target pick up trucks anyways on purpose thinking trucks will more than likely have a firearm in it

Me too, but when we start blaming the law abiding for the actions of the law breakers the liberals have won and we might as well just turn to the Govt for our every need like good little subjects.

And go cast our votes for Hillary.

I don't want to sound insensitive, But with the victim being shot in the back, arms and legs. It almost sounds like the killer or killers were trying to see just how the bullets reacted to hitting the human body.

I don't want to sound insensitive, But with the victim being shot in the back, arms and legs. It almost sounds like the killer or killers were trying to see just how the bullets reacted to hitting the human body.

QC check or Testing. Take your pick. Most major ammunition manufacturers spend large amounts of money trying to find the best way to keep a bullet intact (for weight retention, expansion and energy delivery) but in Georgia we try to get the bullet to fail (fragment).

I had my EDC's loaded with RIP ammo till I talked to a DA, and he guaranteed if I had to use it, even in a justified shoot, the defendants lawyer would rip me apart for using such killer ammo, so I swapped out for Gold Dot in every EDC. You never know what a jury might be inclined to believe as to why a robber stealing to feed his 13 chillen and crack for the HO, had to be shot with such an evil bullet.

Being naked too, was she raped? If she's found naked without being raped that is strange

I had my EDC's loaded with RIP ammo till I talked to a DA, and he guaranteed if I had to use it, even in a justified shoot, the defendants lawyer would rip me apart for using such killer ammo, so I swapped out for Gold Dot in every EDC. You never know what a jury might be inclined to believe as to why a robber stealing to feed his 13 chillen and crack for the HO, had to be shot with such an evil bullet.

LMAO! All the plaintiff's attny would have to do is play the insipid commercial and you'd be asking for a deal.

Back
Top Bottom