• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Yeti coolers have decided to steal less money from you

The Walmart Ozark Trail knockoff coolers are still over $100.00 . I'm a firm believer in getting what you pay for. But at the same time I'm a much bigger believe er in not getting caught up in hype, following stupid trends and window stickers.

Its only the Hoppers on sale. I hate mine, I mean absolutely hate it. Its too hard to get in and out of. I do love my other Yeti coolers though.
Is that the soft sided bag model? There's no way in hell I'd pay anywhere close to that much for an insulated bag.

I have the soft sided Gander Mt version and we like it well enough. I don't put ice in it, we used the cold blocks and paid under half what a yeti is. Works great, the zipper is better that the yeti and it has pockets on the outside.
I really like my Yeti stuff, but I really like the Magellan cooler and Ozark Trail tumblers just as well for less $$$

I'm still not a college kid blowing daddy's money, or a middle age guy trying to look cool with my yeti stickers
Seeing all of the big, fancy, jacked up, never seen the mud pickup trucks wearing yeti stickers all bought with Daddy's money really makes me wish my Dad had worked harder in life.

Back
Top Bottom