You could be a FOOL!!

Ya better check the "who owns guns" thread out. I think you may be posting without even reading the threads.

While your at it, take a look at the site you are posting threads on....most would say there are a high number of people that are firearms owners. Time to pull the tin head wear off, and take a few steps back to see the big picture.

BTW I own 20 something guns, have a gun safe, live in Atlanta, am married, have an 11 year old, am gainfully employed, was born in 1976, carry a Ruger LCP on my right hip in a high noon holster, have a size 31 waist, weigh 170 pounds, am vegetarian, also carry a CZ SP01 Phantom occasionally,and enjoy running and competitive shooting.

These aren't secrets, and nothing I couldn't learn from looking at someone in line at the coffe shop, or by casual conversation. ANd if ya wanna come into my house there is a 120 pound doberman and his sidekick waiting for ya. :D

Vegetarian?! ;)

^ yeah man. Allowed me to stop taking cholesterol medication and hypothyroid hormones. Faster recovery time during 5,10k's, better circulation....eh marital type relations :). By far the best lifestyle decision I've ever made. I used to eat meat 3 meals a day, now I feel like a totally different man. I've cut my risk for many differents cancers, heart disease, high cholesterol, diabetes, and obesity.

Last edited:
^ Funny you should say that. The body responds to salt and fat the way it does to drugs. It is like breaking an addiction, but when you do it's sure worth it. I'll be the first to admit that it isn't easy at first, I used to eat ribeyes 2-3 days a week/

+1 BlakeJohn

To read your posts, stalk you and try to rob you is too much work for the average criminal. These are people that want something for nothing and gathering intel on you is work. If the coyotes are on this site trolling-I want them to know that there are predator hunters in my house and its potentially a death trap. I imagine they will look for easier prey.

Back
Top Bottom