• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

You could be a FOOL!!

inkdaddy

Coast Guard Icon Supporter
Graduate, ODT class of 2010!!
165   0
Reaction score
I don't know about all of you but I am seeing way too many threads lately that are very intrusive regarding personal firearms......."What is your EDC"...."Do you have a Gun Safe"......."Who Owns Guns"........."Show Us your Class III"...and it goes on and on and on.......and then we read about members who have had burglaries in their homes or out of their vehicles.....other issues.......Man....it is TROLL city out there...and don't think for one minute that the low life's and the professional thieves are not on this forum...just looking for information.........If your smart...you will stay out of these threads.......you don't need to broadcast to the world all of your private secrets..........just my opinion!

Ya better check the "who owns guns" thread out. I think you may be posting without even reading the threads.

While your at it, take a look at the site you are posting threads on....most would say there are a high number of people that are firearms owners. Time to pull the tin head wear off, and take a few steps back to see the big picture.

BTW I own 20 something guns, have a gun safe, live in Atlanta, am married, have an 11 year old, am gainfully employed, was born in 1976, carry a Ruger LCP on my right hip in a high noon holster, have a size 31 waist, weigh 170 pounds, am vegetarian, also carry a CZ SP01 Phantom occasionally,and enjoy running and competitive shooting.

These aren't secrets, and nothing I couldn't learn from looking at someone in line at the coffe shop, or by casual conversation. ANd if ya wanna come into my house there is a 120 pound doberman and his sidekick waiting for ya. :D

Last edited:
i don't know about all of you but i am seeing way too many threads lately that are very intrusive regarding personal firearms......."what is your edc"...."do you have a gun safe"......."who owns guns"........."show us your class iii"...and it goes on and on and on.......and then we read about members who have had burglaries in their homes or out of their vehicles.....other issues.......man....it is troll city out there...and don't think for one minute that the low life's and the professional thieves are not on this forum...just looking for information.........if your smart...you will stay out of these threads.......you don't need to broadcast to the world all of your private secrets..........just my opinion!

very very true!!

I have been in the army the last 12 years, I weigh a solid 225, carry when in civilian clothes, when not I can still defend myself and family, I live in columbus. Look for the bald tattooed guy and ask yourself if you still want to attack me and mine. I am prepared.

Want my address?

JOE

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom