• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1911 for self defense?

Funny thing; I've been offering free training to fks of differing opinions for at least 12 years now. Have yet to have a single one take me up on the offer.

Guess there are lots of "hard headed" folks around, if that's the PC term nowadays. But then, it's always easier to have a dissenting opinion when separated by miles of fiber optic cable.
When you offer free training you are assuming and expecting them to assume you are the superior expert in the area. And while your experience is indeed superior and your expertise surely must be equally superior you can hardly expect to go from confrontational arguing to expecting the other party to simply acquiesce to your superiority. LOL. If I met you at a meet and greet and you said you had an opening at a class I'd probly be tempted to take you up on it. But from arguing to me just taking a knee to you? Nah. You already trotted out your medals, you can pee farther. You win. LOL.

I have no ulterior motives in my offer other than what I have already stated, so you can make any excuses you want to for not taking it. The offer is exactly as I have stated, with no strings attached.

Obviously by your posts you do not think that I am the "superior expert in the area", so your argument is flawed. You have cleanly stated you don't think much of me or my methods, so we're back to square one.

The offer still stands.

images-19.jpeg

MRH and albatros43, I have an offer for both of y'all.

If my Combat Handgun class does not fill up, I am offering you both a mostly free slot in that course. All I'm asking is that you pay the range fee that I pay per student when I teach a course there, and that's dang cheap for 8 hours of training.

The catch is, after the course, you have to write an honest review of the course, including your opinions of myself and my Assistant Instructor Jeff Edwards, and post it here in this forum under a new thread.

If this sounds good to y'all, send me a PM and I'll get it all squared away.

Semper Fi!

Now that's one heck of an offer.

MRH and albatros43, I have an offer for both of y'all.

If my Combat Handgun class does not fill up, I am offering you both a mostly free slot in that course. All I'm asking is that you pay the range fee that I pay per student when I teach a course there, and that's dang cheap for 8 hours of training.

The catch is, after the course, you have to write an honest review of the course, including your opinions of myself and my Assistant Instructor Jeff Edwards, and post it here in this forum under a new thread.

If this sounds good to y'all, send me a PM and I'll get it all squared away.

Semper Fi!

You suck and have no idea what you're talking about!

What else do I need to say to get included on one of these free training invites?

You're killin' me, Smalls!

You cheap bastitches pony up and PAY for a slot! Mama needs a new pair of shoes! LOL

I like a lot of the folks I've met here. I'm thinking of hosting a shoot in Carrollton in the spring for a very small free. Come shoot some cool guns, eat some made-on-the-spot competition BBQ and hang out.

Back
Top Bottom