30 caliber suppressor newbie questions

Whatever you do, dont go cheap! save up and buy the best you can. I cheaped out on both of mine and I regret it now. I got the AAC 762sd and its so friggin heavy. Really regret buying that now.
I bought a surefire ryder 22a and regret it too. it's all aluminum and its a pain to clean....all to save $50 bucks

Yea that 762SD is a beast. Long and heavy.... thats what she said.

Surefire is extremely overpriced for what they offer, mainly because they rely on government contracts and the reputation that comes along with it. Not saying their cans are garbage though, but for the money there are much better options

Man I'm really looking at the SDN-6 now. LOL Can't ignore the price difference, thats tax stamp money and then some. LOL

The attachment is the same as your M4-2000 right? This would give you another flash hider too... DO IT!

Same 51t mounting system so I would be able to use the SDN-6 on my 5.56 guns. I'm thinking the flash hider would probably get sold so I could buy a brake. Would be used on a 8" 300blk barrel so I'd likely want a brake.

Whatever you do, dont go cheap! save up and buy the best you can. I cheaped out on both of mine and I regret it now. I got the AAC 762sd and its so friggin heavy. Really regret buying that now.
I bought a surefire ryder 22a and regret it too. it's all aluminum and its a pain to clean....all to save $50 bucks

VERY WELL SAID!!!

Surefire cans don't do well on meters and just like the Knights Armament cans they're overpriced. I would stick to SilencerCo, AAC, Dead Air, or Griffin Armament. Im surprised no one recommended the Recce 7 from them.

Back
Top Bottom