• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

And so it begins

The difference between topping off your gas tank and standing in line to withdraw your bank balance is significant.

In the first case, you're seeking to secure resources owned by someone else (up to the point of you paying at the pump), for your benefit, to which you have no greater "right" than the next guy in the line.

In the second case, you're seeking to secure resources that YOU ALREADY OWN in order to ensure that you are not deprived of them. And if the government did not intervene, you would indeed be deprived of them.

Its not over yet...this guy wanting to censor the internet to try to prevent a bank run, will do more to facilitate a bank run than anything else. Somebody on this thread needs to write him a sternly worded letter...not me though I don't have time I gotta "run" to the bank..

Kind of like when rumors of a gas shortage start going around and everyone decided to start tipping off their tanks which leads to……a gas shortage.

With social media now if an actual bank run starts it will be disastrous very quickly. Things can spread faster than anyone can possibly verify it as factual and that causes overreactions
All the more reason to stay vigilant, so you can be first in line. No reason for your family to suffer when the ill-prepared masses panic.

And wouldn't this be the perfect time for them to roll out the CBDC aka Digital Dollars?
Yeah, I believe it would seem to be an opportune moment for a complete transfer into a digital system......for our safety and only to ensure the general public's financial security of course.
Never would the system attempt to control the public by turning off/on someone's financial resources based on their social credit score, or acceptable level of wokeness....
The banks and fed gov LOVE all of us and would never abuse or hurt us.
Unfortunately, I don't keep alot of funds in the bank. Just enough to pay bills and such.
I'm not sure how I'd be able to get in on the new digital thing, as I only have a few old coins, some boxes of buckshot, and 3 cans of beans as investments.
I gotta get up with the times, and start turning everything I have of value into cash to go deposit in the bank! I need to do my part to help avert a bank run, and the damage to our benevolent system that a large scale run would cause.....
Is bank of america a good choice?
Asking for a friend....

The truism bank i finally was able to cash my check at..said their customers had been coming in all day with withdrawals...they completed my transaction..with 10's and 20's..and 50's..and 100's...mixed bills was all they could put together..

Back
Top Bottom