• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

and some say the feds don't check sites like these...

Those guys were complete dolts. They give intelligent gun owners a bad name and should be beaten with their weapon...

Seriously though, the two deals I did went flawlessly with no shadiness. The guy I got the Glock from even brought someone with him (which was smart). I make sure my better half knows when, where, and whom and gets a text before and after. CYA. Trust your spidey sense.

Those guys were complete dolts. They give intelligent gun owners a bad name and should be beaten with their weapon...

Seriously though, the two deals I did went flawlessly with no shadiness. The guy I got the Glock from even brought someone with him (which was smart). I make sure my better half knows when, where, and whom and gets a text before and after. CYA. Trust your spidey sense.

I almost ALWAYS have a buddy with me. Not because i dont trust the ODT memebers, but because of what happened to one member here who arrived at a meet early only to have some random guy try to get into his truck!

how about this one guys a guy emailed me from gon one time said im passing thru from al going to nc and would like to buy your glock i told him i couldn't sale to some one from al with out going the legal system he never got back , i think that was the po po

Back
Top Bottom