• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

and some say the feds don't check sites like these...

If some one asked me if I would conduct a background check I would play a long. Say something like "yes sir. Federal, state, and local background checks...I will also need the last for of your social and a recent utility bill with your current address...oh and the three background checks cost $75" see if that throws em off lol

I think the first red flag if someone tells you they couldn't pass a background check is WHAT THE HELL DID THEY DO TO FAIL IT?! I'd be less worried about LE and more worried about my own well being. Either way no deal

As soon as he stated he "Probably couldnt pass a background check" I would ask why? What did you do? Are you a felon? Illegal alien? Rob a bank lately? Druggie? Physco? A wife beater? A little boy molester? Denounce your US citizenship? Do you like to watch Grecio / Roman wrestling?

Okuma needs to make this vid a sticky. Everyone needs to watch this to make sure nothing like this happens here.

I wonder how many people they called told them they will NOT sell the gun based on that. I mean heck, it's a video and it's been edited.

I typically ask to see a buyer's license, and they can cover up their name/address if they want. I just want to see their picture on a state-issued ID. I then say "You're not a convicted felon or anything, right?", they say no, money/guns exchange hands and we go our seperate ways. Simple.

I have a GWL and i'm a Ga resident, but I pass over all paranoid ads that require BOS and such proof of residency.

People are always complaining about stupid laws and here we go helping to create another one.

If you were selling a car would you check their DL?

Back
Top Bottom