• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any Emergency Medical Professionals Here?

Jmposey

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
24   0
Reaction score
I'd like to learn more about first aid, and I can't find any training at all besides Red Cross CPR classes in my area.

Many years ago I took a Combat Lifesaver course in the Army, where we learned how to give I.V.s and apply tourniquets, and lots of other stuff, but that was a long time ago. I'd like to re-fresh my knowledge and training if I can.

I don't expect to learn in one day all the stuff that a Paramedic or M.D. takes years to learn, and I know that a lot of the tools and techniques wouldn't be safe or legal for me to try at home - I get that.

But there's also a lot that I should know and have, that I don't right now. And I'd at least like to see and hear how some of the more advanced stuff is done, even if I should never try it myself. So, any medical professionals out there willing to help educate guys like me?

This is something I do. Currently and ER nurse with pre hospital and military experience. I am teaching a CLS class to the NG now. I have the materials to refresh your skill. PM me if you have interest in learning more.

JMPOSEY,
I am the owner of TME Training in Dover, TN. We offer everything from CPR & First Aid to tactical & disaster medicine. I am a 20 year military vet, paramedic, and instructor in several discliplines. We are an ASHI approved training center. Our premier course is our 8 hour Civilian Tactical Casualty Care course. Please check out my website www.tmetraining.org and if I can be of any assistance please give me a call anytime at 731-924-8478

Attachments

• BeFunky Collage.jpg
    BeFunky Collage.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom