• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ANY RECOMMENDATIONS ON HOW TO LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE

Hydration is the most important and easiest to control for BP. Don't drink bottled water! The more expensive the water, the worse it is. Sam's clup bottled water is the best as far as all bottled water goes. If you're interested in learning about Hydration and water, send me a message.

All the stuff I read/hear that has to be done to lower BP and get cholesterol in check…..
I have figured out something that is a definite- I am just gonna die ! lol 😆

Gotta have my coffee.. but that’s all I drink with caffeine in.. don’t drink soda or tea, very little tea.. I think the Benadryl is something I’ll try
3 pages is all I need to chime in but on my experiences. Drink your coffee in the morning, I do. Park at the end of the row at the store. The more walking the better as I have seen in another post you might be in for it.
Get to know your doctor and if you make changes he will be more in tune to help. Mine wanted a scattergun approach, we are both assholes and that is what I like about him. I did not take any meds but agreed to bloodwork every 3 months which was not covered in my insurance. In 6 months I was able to get my A1c from 6.8 to 6.1. I agreed to take the metformin to help and is now as of 2 weeks ago 5.4.

I have lowered my cholesterol from 284 to now 237 by not eating fries parking in the end and generally eating healthier. I still eat meat but probably equal chicken in my diet.

I currently take a blood pressure medication that took mine from the upper 140's to 120"s. However as I lost 25 lbs and need another 50 as I do he will adjust the meds as needed. This is not from him being nice as he is not but a acknowledgement that I am trying. This seems to help the conversation as he sees not only my work as well as he is more likely to let me try on my own.

exercise and realistic diet can go along way. NO more fries was my way along with cutting down on bread.

Back
Top Bottom